Knowing what’s best for your skin can be overwhelming. New research seems to prove every other day that your skin care routine is flawed,  your favourite blogger's new beauty routine seems to do nothing for you, and brand new products lure you everyday with their promise of perfect skin.  
 
But what works for everyone else might not work for you. You have different skin care needs from everyone else, and your DNA makes you unique.
 
 

NO MORE GUESSWORK

Contact Us support@happster.com

MADE TO MEASURE SCIENCE

With so much genetic and environmental variation, it's impossible to find a product that fits all your needs off the shelf. iDDNA® maps your Genetics, Lifestyle and Environment to find the perfect solution for you. No more guesswork and disappointing purchases!

HAMSTERAPP

GET STARTED

exclusively introduces

EPIGENETIC SKIN CARE
MADE-TO-MEASURE FROM YOUR GENES
Bella Skin Care is proud to bring the latest skin care innovation as we exclusively introduce iDDNA® - the first-ever epigenetic Skin Care made to measure from your DNA. A next generation solution designed upon your true biological age to counteract senescence at a cellular level.
 
Researched and developed in Switzerland, iDDNA® seeks to bring you the right ingredients, the right formulas made personally and luxuriously yours.
 

UNIQUE APPROACH

THE RIGHT INGREDIENTS

Through gene mapping, iDDNA® selects the best ingredients for your skin to trigger cell rejuvenation to achieve more radiant skin. Our 100% ingredient transparency policy means you'll always be assured of the quality of our product. iDDNA® Ultra Custom regime are made with certified pharmaceutical grade raw ingredients.

GENETICS

Your genes can identify key genetic variations that affect premature aging even before symptoms appear.

CLINICARE CLINICEUTICALS

Our specially designed formulations are tailored based on your genetic code and environmental requirements.

QUALITY CONTROL

By limiting iDDNA® providers to limited membership numbers, we ensure a dedicated, impeccable and safe experience for our clients.

TREATMENTS

Your DNA is our inspiration. Using genetic mapping, your personal iDDNA® Ultra Custom with customize skin care treatments will be combined to buy your maximum results.

UNLOCK YOUR ANTI-AGING POTENTIAL

GET STARTED

THE SCIENCE

GENES BEHIND YOUR SKIN AGING

COLLAGEN BREAKDOWN

Are you predisposed to
collagen breakdown?

SKIN REGENERATION

Do you have the right
cell renewal rate?

WRINKLING

Are you predisposed
to premature wrinkling?

PHOTO-AGING

How susceptible are you
to sun damage?
Are you at risk of reduced
hyaluronic acid synthesis?

MOISTURIZATION

Are you at risk of over
reactive inflammation?

SKIN SENSITIVITY

Are you protected against
free radical damage?

FREE RADICAL DAMAGE

SECRET TO ANTI-AGING IS IN OUR GENES

Depending upon your genetic makeup and lifestyle, normal skin functions may decline by 50% as you age. Up to 60% of skin aging can be attributed to individual genetic factors, while remaining 40% is due to non-genetic factors.

THE iDDNA® APPROACH

Does it really work?
Your genes don't lie.

Female - Age 53

12 weeks of treatment

Female - Age 60

12 weeks of treatment

6 SIMPLE STEPS TO GET YOUR PERFECT SKIN

TELL US ABOUT
YOUR LIFESTYLE

Fill up a simple survey about your lifestyle. The answers you provide will allow you to gain actionable insights about getting the best from your genes.

GET YOUR DNA
SAMPLE COLLECTED

Do not eat, drink, smoke or chew gum for 30 mins before collecting your oral sample with a swab. Each kit uses a unique numerical identifier and does not identify you by name. All DNA samples are destroyed after analysis.
- 100% secure and 100% private.

YOUR DNA IS
SEQUENCED

Your de-identified sample is sent to Suisse Life Science's lab in the US where we sequence your sample.

GENETICS

Your genetic raw data is flown to Switzerland where it is run through our extensive knowledge base. We focus on the interplay between your genetics, environment and lifestyle.

YOUR iDDNA® ULTRA
CUSTOM REGIME

Our products are designed with the [DNA]f(x)tm algorithm with safe, stable and tested formulas that cover up to 87 billion combinations.
Your DNA is our inspiration. Using genetic mapping, your personal iDDNA® Ultra Custom with customize skin care treatments will be combined to buy your maximum results.

YOUR PERSONALIZED
TREATMENT IS DESIGNED

back to top
CONSULT US TODAY!
Female - Age 53 12 weeks of treatment
Female - Age 60 12 weeks of treatment
Female - Age 70 7 weeks of treatment
Female - Age 41 2 weeks of treatment
Female - Age 51 5 weeks of treatment
Female - Age 48 3 weeks of treatment
Female - Age 49 8 weeks of treatment
Female - Age 49 8 weeks of treatment
Fix the following errors:
Hide